Shop the look
Shop the brow look
Shop the eye look
Step by step guide
1. Essential: Use a pore refiner for your T-Zone and a foundation primer to prep the skin.
2. Build the foundation gradually using short smooth strokes across the face. Make sure to cover any redness around the base of the nose.
Tip: Make sure you have a clean brush before you begin so that the foundation applies more smoothly.
3. Using a large buff brush go over the foundation lightly to take away any harsh edges and to sweep down the neck to blend.
4. Choose a concealer 2 shades lighter than your foundation and apply either directly to the under eye area or via a brush. Use fingers or a brush to blend.
5. Use the same light concealer to highlight through the forehead and bridge of the nose.
6. Using a darker foundation, or contour palette sweep a single line through the lower part of the cheekbone.
7. Start blending the contour line using your foundation brush. Start by using sweep strokes then soft circular motions to blend.
8. Use your large buff brush from before and go over this again to fully blend for a natural, sun-kissed look.
Tip: Go back and make sure the foundation is fully blended after drying, especially around the eyebrows and under eyes.
9. Use a blush brush to sweep a touch of blusher through the apples of the cheeks, reaching up through the hairline and temples.
10. Using a large headed brush, sweep powder all over the face, paying attention to the forehead, nose, lower cheeks and neck area.
11. Make sure you lightly powder under the eyes to set the concealer
12. Comb through the brows to finish.
About Frances Moore MUA
Hello! I’m Frances, a classically trained editorial and bridal makeup artist working across the South of England. My previous clientele have included brides, models, actors, actresses, and aristocracy throughout Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Wiltshire, and London. A regular contributor to international and national wedding magazines and blogs, my work has been seen across the world and celebrated for its emphasis on luxury beauty. I simply love being asked to be a part of someone’s wedding day. Not only is it incredibly exciting; it’s also a position of trust and one which I fully respect.
Makeup Artist | Frances Moore MUA
Venue | Hill Place
Model | Sophie Waldron
Production | My Wedding Fair